At Lumere, we have the ambitious goal to change the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to the relevant clinical evidence needed to make better decisions. If every health system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Lumere?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you will be doing:
As a Pharmacy Research Associate, you will develop pharmaceutical expertise and be responsible for collecting, evaluating, and writing pharmacy/drug research to be used in our solution to make value-based drug decisions that improve patient outcomes and reduce costs.You will also assist and collaborate with Pharmacy Researchers to support drug group projects and initiatives.
The successful candidate will be a naturally curious, self-starter with a passion for learning and understanding pharmaceuticals as well as using evidence-based solutions to transform healthcare.
- Research, structure, and maintain clinical drug information from various credible sources such as clinical trials, PubMed, Google Scholar, peer-reviewed literature, and FDA
- Assess rigor of clinical trials, including study design, statistical analysis, conclusions, bias, and applicability
- Maintain high quality level of detail and appearance of information in our proprietary software
- Apply critical thinking, creativity, and resourcefulness to contribute to discussions of product comparability and value assessments
- Strengthen tactical understanding of the medication use process in inpatient and outpatient settings to support differentiation or equivalence between competitive products
- Entry level or 1+ years of pharmaceutical research or healthcare industry experience
- BA, BS, and/or MS degree with concentration in natural or biomedical sciences
- Basic understanding of pharmaceuticals and clinical trials
- Excellent organization and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment