About the Company
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
Our Manager, Growth Marketing will use their expertise in designing, deploying, and managing account-based (ABM) demand generation programs to drive acquisition and build the sales pipeline for our business. A successful candidate will be a talented, creative thinker, who can build scalable demand generation programs, ideally in the healthcare and/or B2B technology spaces. The candidate will have the ability to craft and evolve the overall account-based marketing strategy, while also being able to roll up their sleeves and execute the components necessary to launch, scale and measure those programs. If you have built high yield, engaging, and integrated demand generation programs and executed orchestrated campaigns with your sales team, we should talk.
- Build account and persona segmentation strategies to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Design, deploy, and manage demand generation programs across email, web personalization, advertising, social, and other content distribution channels
- Partner closely with marketing and sales team members to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always-on marketing programs
- Use the latest in account-based marketing technology to build multi-channel campaigns targeting multiple decision makers within healthcare delivery networks and hospital systems
- Use marketing automation tools and related technology integrations to build, implement, and tune campaigns to maximize conversion and lead quality
- Work hand-in-hand with in-house and external designers and developers to maintain standards in consistency and quality across all demand assets
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in executing cross-channel, orchestrated campaigns in a complex B2B buying process (email, sales rep outreach, web personalization, search marketing, events, webinars, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of account-based marketing best practices and industry trends
- Exceptional program management and communication skills and have shown success working across sales, marketing and product teams.
- Highly analytical and metrics driven – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating into actionable changes
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done. Test and measure everything – subject lines, messaging, channel interaction, etc.
- Proactively engage with the sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing and sales activities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on details, process execution, and results
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and integration with CRM (specifically hubspot and salesforce)
- Growth-company DNA – thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares an excitement to lead change
- 7+ years of marketing experience in B2B required; healthcare, SaaS, and/or growth-stage company experience a plus
- 3+ years experience in Acquisition, Demand Generation and/or Account-based Marketing function
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus